Set in Pennsylvania's Rolling Green Hills
The Kane at Gray's Landing is nestled in the picturesque rolling green hills of Western Pennsylvania. Situated in charming Hopewell Township, we are located near a number of schools, parks, and local employers. Hopewell Elementary School is right around the corner, Hopewell Community Park is less than one mile away, and the Heritage Valley Health System is just two miles south.
Commuters will love our ideal location as well. In addition to boasting easy access to I-376, our community is situated twenty miles west of Pittsburgh, PA, and nine miles north of Pittsburgh International Airport.
To make The Kane at Gray's Landing your new home, contact our friendly team today to ask about our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments for rent in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, today. The Kane at Gray's Landing is minutes from all highways, and from downtown Pittsburgh. Enjoy an easy commute to work, entertainment, and shopping in Hopewell Township and beyond.
Education & Employment
- Hopewell Area School District
- Robert Morris University
- Penn State Beaver
- Community College of Beaver County
- The Heritage Valley Health System
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- Shell Ethane Cracker Plant in Potter Township
- Club at Shadow Lakes Golf Course
Food & Drink
- Harold's Inn
- The Wooden Indian/Wooden Angel
- Waffles Incaffeinated
- Magg's Restaurant
- JW Halls Steak and Seafood
- Pacentro's Italian Restaurant
- Barney's Bar and Grille
- The Palms Brazilian Steakhouse
- Robinson Mall
- Beaver Valley Mall